The NAPA Midyear Meeting is two comprehensive days of committee meetings and educational sessions focused on advancing the asphalt pavement industry. Throughout this meeting, NAPA leadership gathers input, makes decisions, and reaffirms the strategic direction of our industry, members, and stakeholders.
Reasons to attend the NAPA Midyear Meeting:
- The Midyear Meeting focuses on NAPA committees and their work advancing industry challenges and opportunities.
- Keynote sessions and micro-sessions highlight innovative projects, regulatory updates, and technological advances to help your business.
- As an attendee, you can sit in on many of the committee meetings and learn first-hand where the industry is headed – and why.
- NAPA committees rely on the expertise of our members to help advance solutions. The Midyear Meeting is a unique opportunity to share your input and expertise.
- The in-person meeting provides an opportunity to create and strengthen relationships with fellow members and NAPA’s leadership.
Through June 30
Through June 30
Starting July 1
Ready to register? You must login first.
Click the button to go to the registration page, then click Login. Once you are logged in, you can proceed with your registration.
New user? Click the button, click Login, then create a new account.
Need help? Contact email@example.com.
Hotel Information and Ground Transportation
Renaissance Nashville Hotel
611 Commerce Street
Nashville, TN 37203
Toll Free 1-800-901-6632
NAPA room rates $235
Cut off June 25, 2021
The Renaissance Nashville Hotel does not have an airport shuttle.
Ground transportation options
Attend the IMPACT Leadership Group event Sunday night!
Enjoy a picnic and baseball game with your NAPA colleagues, peers, and staff as the Nashville Sounds take on the Louisville Bats. This optional social event is a fundraiser for the NAPA Research & Education Foundation (NAPAREF) – every event ticket sold supports NAPAREF! Purchase your event tickets when you register for Midyear. Click for event details.
Thanks to Our Current Sponsors!
You, too, can be a Midyear sponsor! See available opportunities (as of June 11, 2021).