NAPA Talks Webinar Series
Date: Thursday, June 25, 2:00 - 3:30 p.m. EDT
Speaker: Tony Stagliano, CPA, CCIFP, National Director A/E/C Industry Services, CBIZ MHM, LLC
An introductory-level course that is geared toward people with less than 3 years’ experience in construction financial management as well as non-financial managers, or for more experienced professionals who feel they need a refresher in specific areas.
- Be aware of basic debits and credits and how they work
- Understand the importance of a job cost system
- Recognize the value of work-in-progress (WIP) schedules
- Know the importance of percentage-of-completion revenue recognition
- Discover the role of financial and non-financial managers in developing financial statements
Who Should Attend: Contractors, Producers, Managers, and Operational Managers
Professional Development Hours (PDHs) - 1.5 PDH hours are available following the webinar and after passing a ten question quiz.
Dates: Wednesday, July 29, Thursday, August 6 and Wednesday, September 9 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. EDT
Speakers: George White, CEO of Pavia Systems
Trenton Clark P.E., Director of Engineering at Virginia Asphalt Association
Audrey Copeland, Ph.D., P.E. NAPA Vice President Engineering, Research & Technology
Description: This freely available web based tool, allows pavement engineers a simplified approach to creating and evaluating technically sound pavement structure designs, for both flexible and rigid pavements. Using AASHTO 93/98 methods, this tool allows you to design roadways and parking lots in only minutes. The tool provides easy access of available resources for state specific design methods. PaveXpress is easy to use and understand and is accessible on multiple devices providing technically sound pavement structural design analysis. This webinar will cover the product from front to back and how it can be used in your organization.
At the conclusion of the webinar you will be able to:
• Identify the target use scenario for your organization with PaveXpress
• Understand the empirical pavement design approach used in PaveXpress (AASHTO 93/98)
• Describe the features and capabilities of PaveXpress
• Access PaveXpress on your own and create your first pavement design!
Who Should Attend: State and Local Agency Engineers, Consultants, Students, Pavement Design Instructors, and Contractors
Registration: Free (Only 175 attendees per webinar)
Professional Development Hours (PDHs) - 1 PDH hours are available following the webinar and after passing a ten question quiz.