NAPA Talks Webinar Series
Inspecting Asphalt Tanks for SPCC Compliance
Date: Wednesday, June 17, 2:30 p.m. EDT
Speaker: Bernie Bigham, Chesapeake Environmental Group
Since the tank rupture and spill in West Virginia, state and federal agencies and the public are increasingly concerned about storage of petroleum liquids. As part of the Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) regulation, all tanks containing petroleum liquid are required to be inspected.
- Understand what is needed to develop and maintain a facility's SPCC plan
- Identify when and how to inspect asphalt storage tanks
- Learn why each facility must conduct a baseline inspection of storage tanks by the federal deadline of November 2016
- Recognize what documentation is required to comply with the SPCC regulation
Who Should Attend: Plant, Environmental and Operational Managers; Producers
When: Wednesday, June 17, 2:30 – 3:30 p.m. EDT
PDHs are not available for this webinar.
Basics of Financial Management for Non-Financial Managers
Date: Thursday, June 25, 2:00 p.m. EDT
Speaker: Tony Stagliano, Director, CBIZ MHM, LLC and Shareholder, Mayer Hoffman McCann, P.C.
An introductory-level course that is geared toward people with less than 3 years’ experience in construction financial management as well as non-financial managers, or for more experienced professionals who feel they need a refresher in specific areas.
This webinar is designed to:
- Be aware of basic debits and credits and how they wor
- Understand the importance of a job cost system
- Recognize the value of work-in-progress (WIP) schedules
- Know the importance of percentage-of-completion revenue recognition
- Discover the role of financial and non-financial managers in developing financial statements
Who Should Attend: Contractors, Producers, Managers, and Operational Managers
When: Thursday, June 25, 2:00 – 3:30 p.m. EDT
Professional Development Hours (PDHs) - 1.5 hours are available following the webinar and taking a ten question test.